Book the kids in for a day of fun at Delta Force Paintball
Your kids will spend the day learning and enjoying the sport of paintball from professional paintball marshals and players; and they’ll receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the day.
$99 per player
- Lunch (pizza and bottle of water)
- Equipment hire
- 500 paintballs
- Camouflage face paint
- Full training
- Certificate of completion
Eligible to ages 10 to 15 years.
Valid for the following centres only:
Delta Force Sherwood Park, Delta Force Barrie, Delta Force Ottawa, Delta Force Maple Ridge, Delta Force Strathmore
Offer only available during the dates stated below.
School Holiday Dates
Valid for weekdays only, Monday to Friday, for two weeks during the school vacation
- Sherwood Park school vacation: July 11th – 15th, 18th – 22nd
- Barrie & Ottawa school vacation: July 11th – 15th, 18th – 22nd
- Maple Ridge school vacation: July 11th – 15th, 18th – 22nd
- Strathmore school vacation: July 11th – 15th, 18th – 22nd
Call 0800 850 744 to book
Call 24/7 and our friendly event coordinators will help you secure your child’s Delta Force School Holiday Training Day.
Please fill in a registration form after booking, parental consent is required for children under 16. Forms are supplied at the centre as well, but a parent or guardian is still required to sign.
- Registration Form Barrie (Toronto)
- Registration Form Maple Ridge (Vancouver)
- Registration Form Sherwood Park (Edmonton)
- Registration Form Strathmore (Calgary)
- Registration Form Ottawa
Facebook Event Page
Register your interest so we can better cater for your day.
- Sherwood Park Facebook event page
- Barrie Facebook event page
- Maple Ridge Facebook event page
- Strathmore Facebook event page
- Ottawa Facebook event page
Training Course Breakdown
- Enlistment: Arrival and registration.
- Gearing Up: Issued equipment.
- Induction #1: Camouflage – the benefits of using it and application techniques.
- Induction #2: Course Safety Brief: Goggles on rule, close range firing, basic use of the gun, loading ammunition.
- Field Work Session #1: How to Handle the Weapon. Gun positioning, lining up your target, correct stance, swapping between left and right side, range, improving accuracy.
- Field Work Session #2: How to Move as a Unit. First person lay down covering fire, second person move. Shooting whilst moving. Checking firing positions before moving.
- Field Work Session #3: Tactics for Attack & Defence. How to achieve better firing angles, flanking players, covering the field.
- Field Work Session #4: Army Skills. Army rolls and commando crawling.
- Missions: Each player will play four different missions to show competency in learned skills.
- 9:00 – 9:45am: Arrival / Enlistment / Gearing Up
- 9:45am – 10:00am: Course Safety Brief
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Session #1 & #2
- 11:00am – 11:15am: Rest & Recharge
- 11:15am – 12:15pm: Session #3 & #4
- 12:15pm – 12:30pm: Rest & Recharge
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Mission #1 & #2
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Lunch Break
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Mission #3 & #4
- 3:00pm: Departure